Sunday 13 April 2014

A GRAND FEW HOPPING DAYS IN NOTTS

I'm not going to write about the matches, as I cant say I got round to watching much of the football this weekend, its one of the things with being the Organiser, with checking things are running like clockwork, helping the wife Hazel who does a superb job raising funds on the Charity Stall, talking to the teams, saying hi to the referees, talking to the hoppers and counting how many folks are there.

I must say I was impressed with all clubs that took part in this years Notts Senior League Groundhop and they have all reported back to say how friendly and warming the hoppers are and it was a pleasure to meet and greet them to their grounds.

A few things happened for the Blog's Charity this year, all the home clubs made donations, we had a raffle on the coach, some hoppers made donations and lots bought and suppported Hazel's Charity Stall.

I am stunned by the amount raised as I counted up this morning and had to check it three times as I thought I was still drunk from the beers I had at Keyworth United, but no the total is correct..a MASSIVE £338.13..so can I take this chance to thank everyone for their kindness and support. We do still have to come in the money raised by the Sandhurst FC Mascot as well., but at present the running total stands at..£887.33

Again Many thanks everyone and see you all next April

THE BLOGS CHARITY
A BIG Thanks go to these people and clubs for their kind donations towards this seasons charity..THE OAKLANDS FOR ADULTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS. After each match I will update the Charity Running Total and the donators list and goals seen. Each goal I see I donated 25p, also clubs and people donate as well, so if you wish to make a donation and see me at a match, no matter how small, I'd be very grateful
Andy Cruddice
Ashland Rovers FC
Bedford Groundhop Stall
Beeston AFC
Blidworth Welfare FC
Clipstone FC
Danny Staley(Kimberley MW FC)
Dave Norris
Dave Woodings
Dean Kiss
Dudsey
FC Samba
Ian Marshall
Jez Wright
Jimmy Jazz
"Keith" The Pinxton Gnome
Lee Cook(Pinxton FC)
Linby CW FC
Malc Storer
Mark Pruddis
Martin WilliamsMichael Squires
Moorgreen FC x 2
Netherfield Albion FC
Newark Flowserve FC
Notts Senior League Groundhoppers
Nuneaton Griff FC
Richard Lane
Rob Waite
Rod(Nuneaton Griff FC)
Sherwood Colliery FC
Southwell City FC
Steve Reading
Terry Dance
Welbeck Welfare FC
313 GOALS
 RUNNING AMOUNT
£887.33
 

No comments:

Post a Comment